Empire Quay House Details
|Project Name||162 Queens Quay East Condos|
|Address||162 Queens Quay E, Toronto, ON|
|Number of Storeys||20|
|Total Number of Suites||450|
Located at the corner of Queens Quay East and Richardson Street, Empire Quay House Condos is situated at the heart of urban life. With numerous options available for entertainment and art, the location provides a milieu for cultural enrichment. At the same time, the proximity to St. James Park, Berczy Park, and Sculpture Gardens offer a respite from the metropolitan landscape when looking for a serene and quaint afternoon.
Sheltered in the East Bayfront, a well-known waterfront community among the distinct waterfront neighborhoods of West Don Lands, Central Waterfront and Port Lands, Empire Quay House Condos is a treat for marine enthusiasts with its quick access to the lakeshore and the possibilities it brings along like swimming, boating, and other water sports.
Empire Quay House Condo is within walking distance of Sugar Beach and Lake Ontario, opening up the options of sunbathing and little picnics when looking for leisure and relaxation.
- Steps away from everything you need including groceries, restaurants, public transit, the waterfront trail, and quick access to the Gardiner Expressway.
- Some of the biggest corporations that are just walking distance from this development including TD Tower, CIBC, BMO, RBC, Scotiabank, Google, Amazon, Telus, Microsoft and Sun Life Financial, just to name a few.
- Just steps from many local landmarks including Scotiabank Arena, Harbourfront Centre, CN Tower, Ripley’s Aquarium, Metro Toronto Convention Centre and Rogers Centre.
- Country: Canada
- Province / State: Ontario
- City / Town: Toronto
- Property ID 4350
- Price Price on call
- Property Type All Condos, Coming Soon Condos
- Property status Coming Soon
- Label Condos
- Garages 2023
- No. of units 460
- Storeys 21
- Completion Year 2023