Exchange District Condos Details
|Project Name||Exchange District Condos|
|Address||151 City Centre Drive, Mississauga ON L5B 1M7|
|Number of Storeys||60|
|Total Number of Suites||600|
The Exchange District Condos Mississauga are planned to be located in the heart of Square One. This approximately 3-acre project aims to add 4 condo towers each rising over 70 stories tall, keeping in trend with tall building design such as the M3 Condos to maximize use of land. This mixed-use community aims to offer maximum convenience to its residents where they can shop, eat out and also work within the community.
Featuring a design by internationally-recognized IBI Group Architects, this tower will have a structure made of offset symmetrical blocks rotated 90 degrees every six floors, simultaneously creating variation and balance. Formal without being rigid, this exquisite development emanates class and sophistication, making for a welcome addition to the Mississauga skyline.
- Prime AAA Downtown Location
- Steps to Square One Shopping Centre
- 1-minute walk to new LRT Rapid Transit Rail
- 15 minutes to Pearson International Airport
- Surrounded by shopping, dining, and entertainment
- Near perfect Transit and Walk score
- Easy access to Hwy 403, 401 and QEW
- Excellent investment opportunity
Why Exchange District?
The Heart of Downtown Mississauga – Residents of Exchange District Condos will be living the ultimate downtown lifestyle. Endless entertainment options abound the area around Hurontario and Burnhamthorpe in downtown Mississauga. Residents will be just steps from Mississauga Celebration Square and high-end shopping at Square One Shopping Centre, residents will also be able to enjoy drinks and food at local bars, pubs, and cafes. Grocery stores, banks, movie theatres and more are all accessible by foot from Exchange District Condos.
2. Great Investment – Real estate investors would be smart to invest in Exchange District Condos, with the University of Toronto Mississauga Campus and Sheridan College not far away. With excellent transit options and all the lifestyle amenities, Exchange District Condos will be a great place for students to call home during the school year and investors can take advantage of that extra rental income. Families of all ages and sizes will love to call Exchange District Condos home. Mississauga is home to some great educational institutions, some of which are within walking distance of Exchange District Condos. With plenty of parks and abundance of green space, families can enjoy quality time outdoors or head indoors and enjoy the area’s entertainment options like Playdium, Sky Zone, and Cineplex Theatres. Mississauga is a great alternative to living in Toronto; get that tight-knit neighborhood feeling, but still be close enough to the big city and all of its excitement.
3. Major Transit Hub – The City Centre Transit Terminal is located just steps away from Exchange District Condos at Square One Shopping Centre. It is a major transit hub where residents can access intercity transit and GO Transit buses, including shuttles to the GO Train Station located not far from Exchange District Condos. Residents can commute to downtown Toronto in one hour by transit.
4. Easy Highway Access – Residents looking to depend on a vehicle for travel and commuting will have easy access to major thoroughfares in the area including the QEW and Highways 403 and 401. Residents can commute into downtown Toronto for work or leisure activities in under 35 minutes.
5. 40 Years of Building Excellence – Camrost Felcorp is an award-winning, local development company that has created some of the GTA’s most distinctive condos. They are committed to building projects with integrity, that are innovative and of the highest quality. Exchange District Condos will offer that same superior craftmanship and timeless style that Camrost Felcorp is so widely known for.
- Country: Canada
- Province / State: Ontario
- City / Town: Mississauga
- Label Condos
- Garages 2023
- No. of units 590
- Storeys 60
- Completion Year 2023