Chateau Auberge Condos
Chateau Auberge Condos Details
|Project Name||Chateau Auberge Condos|
|Address||1087 Leslie Street, Toronto ON M3C 1H8|
|Total Number of Suites||39|
Chateau Auberge Condos is a truly elevated living experience woven into a network of sprawling parklands, where sweeping cascading terraces overlook 27,000 sq. ft. of verdant greenspace amid breathtaking views of the skyline.
Chateau Auberge Condos’ French-infused, spacious, and open-concept suites provide a warm, modern and elegantly chic place to gather, get comfortable and feel at home. Enjoy stunning views of the city and foliage courtesy of expansive windows add an overall sense of grandeur and depth to your airy and elegant space.
1. Ample Greenspace! – Chateau Auberge Condos is situated in a beautiful area of Toronto, surrounded by many parks including Sunnybrook, Wilket Creek, Serena Gundy, and ET Seton Park. There is also a Conservation Area, Edwards Gardens, and hiking trails in the area to enjoy.
2. Transit Options! – Enjoy the convenience of having TTC bus routes run right past the doorstep of Chateau Auberge Condos, connecting residents to several of Toronto’s subway stations. The Eglinton Crosstown LRT is set to be completed in 2021, with a stop to be built right at Eglinton and Leslie, which will allow residents to travel 60% faster across the city. Very close to proposed Ontario Line subway stop.
3. Easy Commute! – With the Don Valley Parkway just minutes away, residents of Chateau Auberge Condos can commute into downtown Toronto in less than 25 minutes for work. The 401 is just a short distance away, allowing easy access to the rest of the city and other parts of the GTA.
4. Explore! – Residents of Chateau Auberge Condos can enjoy many local amenities like restaurants, supermarkets, and banks. Spend the day shopping at CF Shops at Don Mills, take the children to the Ontario Science Centre, or play a game of golf at Flemingdon Park Golf Club.
- Country: Canada
- Province / State: Ontario
- City / Town: Toronto
- Label Condos
- Garages 2024
- No. of units 39
- Completion Year 2024