|Price/sqft||$1,000-$1,400 per sqft|
|Studio Price/sqft||$400K – $500K|
|1-Bedroom Price||$600K – $750K|
|1-Bedroom + Den Price||$650K – $825K|
|2-Bedroom Price||$850K – $950K|
|3-Bedroom Price||$900K – $1.5 Million|
|1-Bedroom + Den Rent||$2,400-$2,850/month|
Why Should You Invest In Preconstruction Condos In London?
The price of real estate in London Condo is getting higher with time. This rising price has been experienced for many years and is now outpacing the national trend. With over a 9% increase in 2017 and 2018, it has become an attractive destination for all the homebuyers around. Some of the reasons for this price hike trend in the region are the strong local economy, low-interest rate, heavy population growth, low unemployment rate, and the proximity of the London Condo Market.
Living in London New Condo
If you are looking to buy a property in London Condo, you are perfectly making the right decision. This is because the building and townhomes here in the city are constructed completely in the urban structures. You can enjoy the availability of 1BHK apartments, penthouses along with luxury villas and other exciting variances of the homes. By seeing the increasing demand for the homes, It is expected that the number of homebuyers will soon meet the heights shortly.
London has become the greatest real estate industry in Canada, with more sellers and buyers in the region who is responding positively to uplift the real estate market in the region. This is reflected by,
- The price rise of the median London home by 9% every year.
- The average price of the houses in London went at $443,238 in December 2018.
- The number of residential property in London has been growing substantially in the last five years, higher than the population of the city.
- Today, the number of private homes in London has risen by 163,140 as compared to 145,526 in the last five years.
- 2016 census survey says the number of privately owned houses were 98,070 and rental housing65,070 in London.
London New Condos Value & Trends
In 2017, London Condo saw an increase in the real estate business, which has continuously staggering throughout 2018. The buyers who see the place as great to invest either for moving into condominiums to spend their old age time in a calm and quiet place, some other desire to expand the growth in the coming years, and some others get attracted by the lifestyle and convenience as offered by the city through affordable mortgages.
The upward trending price of London real estate shows:
- 78 % selling of the listed homes in the region within one month.
- in June 2018, approx. 1,080 homes were sold, according to the report of London and St. Thomas Association of Realtors (LSTAR).
- The 10-year average is above the opium level at present.
London Condos Transit Options
London Condo is offering ample amenities, such an excellent transit, fully developed markets, and shopping malls, recreation centers, eateries, schools and colleges, golf clubs and parks, etc. Located in the York station, the London VIA rail train station offers easy connectivity to many surrounding destinations. With the vast bus network, the place provides access to 44 bus routes around the city. It thus provides an easy and convenient travel around the city to all the residents of the place.
The junction of Hwy 401 in London connects to Toronto and Windsor directly. Other London highways such as Hwy 2, Hwy 4m, Hwy 7 Hwy 402, and Hwy 403 pass through London or nearby areas. Even with the smaller two-lane highways, the people can enjoy speedy access to neighboring cities easily. The private services are also easily accessible from any part of the region.
Get your dreams true-Make your home the best only in London, condo!