|Price/sqft||$1,000-$1,400 per sqft|
|Studio Price/sqft||$400K – $500K|
|1-Bedroom Price||$600K – $750K|
|1-Bedroom + Den Price||$650K – $825K|
|2-Bedroom Price||$850K – $950K|
|3-Bedroom Price||$900K – $1.5 Million|
|1-Bedroom + Den Rent||$2,400-$2,850/month|
Why Should You Invest In Kitchener Real Estate?
Kitchener is one of the hottest real estate markets. The number of real estates was staggeringly increasing from 2017. But although the rate has slowed down now, the prices are still rising but not in a sharp mode. But this today’s market it perfectly friendly for the buyers, according to real estate agents in Kitchener Condos.
The price rate of the real estate market is on an upward sloping rate as,
– The average selling price of the residential properties has increased from 7.6% in 2017 to $477,526 comparedin November 2018.
– The sale of homes wasmore than 14.2% in November 2018 as compared to 2017.
–The average price of home sales for a condominium was $305,334, showing an increase of 10% in the same period.
- The detached homes sold on an average price of $580,551, showing an increase of 12.8% in 2018 compared to November 2017.
– The price of townhomeshas ofan average of $361,177 (down 2% as compared to 2017).
Because of this rising trend of property prices, the investors are more likely to spend on properties expecting to get upward trending outcomes. The investment is popularizing its impact on the people to buy homes in Kitchener Condos.
Kitchener Real Estate Market Trends
The market trend in Kitchener Condos is rising on a fast-paced speed, making the govt. to permit $1.2 billion to the buildings in the region. The place has become the most preferred to invest on real estate by the Condominiums. It is not only suitable for those who are planning to buy properties to grab the resell benefits but also to the people who are looking to live in the city. That is why the prices are over the years.
– The number of sales and property prices have been rising with the passage of years, according to the Kitchener-Waterloo Association of Realtors
– More than 180 condos were sold in November 2017 in Kitchener, Wellesley, Woolwich, Waterloo, Wilmot, and showing an increase of 13% over April 2017.
Kitchener Transit Options
The transit system is also very superior in the city. Because it provides a wide range of commutation facilities, the place catches the attention of all the homebuyers around the city. The existence of HWY 7 and HWY 8 allows the connectivity across and beyond the city. The major streets such as King St. etc. are connected to the HWY 8 with South of the Conestoga. The place also has major rail and bus connectivity to transport in and around the city. In fact, the bus stations also provide convenient traveling to Kitchener residents.
Buy homes in Kitchener Condo and live a luxurious and all the benefits of property sell and resell!